The Wizard of Dark Street Audiobook  

Posted by Shawn Thomas Odyssey

The Wizard of Dark Street audiobook is now available! Performed my me!  
I'm a huge audiobook fan, and am so happy that this is now available.  I hope you all have as much fun listening to it as I did performing it.  Check out a sample and purchase it at iTunes or Audible.com. Here's a link:

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 23 at Wednesday, May 23, 2012 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Just wanted to let you know that my eight year old daughter and I came across your book today in our local bookstore. The cover was charming and the synopsis so intriguing that we just had to buy it. My daughter started to read it on the drive home and loves the book already! Thank you!

June 2, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Post a Comment

Post a Comment